Any FIN fans in Boulder CO or close by?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any FIN fans in Boulder CO or close by??

PerfectSZN

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I am about to move to Boulder and was wondering if there are any fin fans already there?

I used to live near there last year... There are very few. I was only able to see 2 games there last year, until i got fed up and moved back in november. One word of advice... Watch out for the GOD DAMNED BIKERS!!!! They pedal in the middle of the street going 10 in a 45 every single sat. They are a curse!!!! Everyone likes to train there. It gets worse when they go down the twisty mountain roads and you hit one as you go around a corner. If you do just give them some naturally filtered spring water and some home-made granola and they will be good as new.

And if you hit an Elk in a car you have a 75% chance of dying.
And even if you have an AWD Subaru you can still flip it in the snow.
The Buffalo there are wimps.
They have the worst highways in the world, the exit and entrance ramps are reversed, as people get on you have to merge into them to exit.

Besides that It's REALLY pretty!!! And the drives (as long as you avoid bicyclists) are great.

hdjetta6316 said:
And if you hit an Elk in a car you have a 75% chance of dying.
And even if you have an AWD Subaru you can still flip it in the snow.
The Buffalo there are wimps.
They have the worst highways in the world, the exit and entrance ramps are reversed, as people get on you have to merge into them to exit.

Besides that It's REALLY pretty!!! And the drives (as long as you avoid bicyclists) are great.

Thanks for the info. I was wondering about all those bikes up there. I can see that being ugly. Does it snow a lot in Boulder?

Back
Top Bottom