Any finz fans going to the Pittsburgh Perseason game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any finz fans going to the Pittsburgh Perseason game

TheAnswer385

STAY LOW RUN FREE
Joined
Jul 31, 2004
Messages
4,735
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
PA
i will be in pittsburgh sporting my new $37.00 Ronnie Brown jersey aug.20. Any one else going?
 
I am from pittsburgh and am a huge dolphins and steelers fan. Dan Marino was from pittsburgh and thats how i started loving the dolphins in the mid 80s. Im stationed in Doral in the army down in Miami. I would love to go to the game and my fiancee and my family father and bunches of friends will be there but ill be working down here in miami. I came down last year before i lived here and stayed in north miami beach to see the steelers play the fins in the game were hurricane jeane poured on us at night. Well if you need to know something about pittsburgh or need info or after being a fin fan you do support the steelers give me areply.
 
Dolphinlife said:
I am from pittsburgh and am a huge dolphins and steelers fan. Dan Marino was from pittsburgh and thats how i started loving the dolphins in the mid 80s. Im stationed in Doral in the army down in Miami. I would love to go to the game and my fiancee and my family father and bunches of friends will be there but ill be working down here in miami. I came down last year before i lived here and stayed in north miami beach to see the steelers play the fins in the game were hurricane jeane poured on us at night. Well if you need to know something about pittsburgh or need info or after being a fin fan you do support the steelers give me areply.

i went to Penn State for colleg and all my friends were Steelers fans. I watched every Steelers game for two years, so I have been following them since.... after my home town Redskins they are my third favorite team.

I might try to get to that game... visit some of my old college friends.
 
I'm also thinking about heading up there that weekend to catch the game. Not yet sure. Is it easy to get tickets for preseason games up there?
 
I was going to go, but I can't find out how to get tickets. I went to the Steelers website, and it said something like there's a lottery in May for single game tix. I assume that applied to preseason and there's no tix left. If anyone has info on how to get them please PM me.
Thanx!
FFF
 
FemaleFinFan said:
I was going to go, but I can't find out how to get tickets. I went to the Steelers website, and it said something like there's a lottery in May for single game tix. I assume that applied to preseason and there's no tix left. If anyone has info on how to get them please PM me.
Thanx!
FFF
I'll check into it for you, I was going to buy them, but I know a guy that runs a beer distributor and he will get me a couple for free from his beer suppliers. Taking a fellow Phin Fan from work. But If I was single I would definitely be asking you to go! ;) Cute and a Phins fan? now that's a rare combo! :D
 
FemaleFinFan said:
I was going to go, but I can't find out how to get tickets. I went to the Steelers website, and it said something like there's a lottery in May for single game tix. I assume that applied to preseason and there's no tix left. If anyone has info on how to get them please PM me.
Thanx!
FFF

try ebay...
 
It's A BURGH THING!

I am from Altoona which is major STEELER country but I have always been a DOLFAN, I am going to take a trip up there and go with my STEELER Homies! You got to love the STILLER FANS they have passion that WE DOLFANS need!! SEE ya AT the BURGH!
 
yea im from bellefonte close to penn state so i kno wat u mean
 
burghPhinFan said:
;) Cute and a Phins fan? now that's a rare combo! :D

Are you trying to say that most of the female fin fans are ugly?
 
I'm trying real hard to get 4 tickets. If I can't find free ticks, I will buy some up at the stadium. I will be there. I am about 30 minutes from the stadium.
 
kpcane said:
Are you trying to say that most of the female fin fans are ugly?
mmm, didn't mean it to sound that way. just trying to convey the fact that my wife hates football :cry: sometimes I wonder what it's like to have a spouse that not only likes the game, but the same team! But then she would probably like it if I read a book! :lol:
 
Back
Top Bottom