Any great Free agents Miami can pursue next year? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any great Free agents Miami can pursue next year?

Vertical Limit said:
Daunte has done nothing this year to say that "he's our QB". NOTHING.

There are no guarantee's about his health, and no guarantee's he will ever be the same again.

So yeah, I think drafting a QB is a huge possibility. If Denver could do it with Jake Plummer having a pro bowl year last season, so can we.

I agree. Say we trade some Vets for draft picks and in the 3rd round take the guy in your sig. I would happy about that. If anything in the 1st round we go BPA or O-line. If we get a shot at Calvin Johnson you can't turn that down.

Vertical Limit said:
Daunte has done nothing this year to say that "he's our QB". NOTHING.

There are no guarantee's about his health, and no guarantee's he will ever be the same again.

So yeah, I think drafting a QB is a huge possibility. If Denver could do it with Jake Plummer having a pro bowl year last season, so can we.

:yeahthat:

Nice list.

I could see us getting Romen Oben. Big Tackle that Huock coached in San Diego. Plus I don't think they are starting him so I could see him bolting from them when his contract is up.

Adalius Thomas would be a great addition. The problem with guys like Briggs and June is they fit the Cover 2 mold for a weakside linebacker. If Thomas is still our linebacker next year Crowder should continue to be weakside. Then once he retires Crowder moves inside. But Thomas would make a great strong side linebacker at 270lbs. Plus pave the way for the transistion to the 3-4/4-3 hybrid.

Other than that is is probably going to be vets that we can sign for a good value or role players. Then continue to build through the draft.

As it stands at the mo, it should be o-lineman after o-lineman. Splash the cash and get a top LT and a C, and if there is anything left in the kitty go and grab Briggs.

I know its never gonna happen but here's my wish list

1) Max Starks
2) Briggs/ Thomas
3) Micheal Lewis
4) Asante Samuel

Id love to get one or two of those guys.

Back
Top Bottom