Any idea on who the Fins will be picking... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any idea on who the Fins will be picking...

ShaqandWade323

Practice Squad
Reaction score
in the draft? Are we going to fill holes at linebacker and defensive back? Or go for an offensive lineman?

there is a draft forum, but yea neways we go defense with out 1st pick

ShaqandWade323 said:
in the draft? Are we going to fill holes at linebacker and defensive back? Or go for an offensive lineman?

:confused2

There's no way to truly say who will be picking because no one, not even Nick Saban knows. It depends on too many factors at this point. Players draftablity changes constantaly so we will probably draft the best player available and not for need as some have suggested. That BPA just might be in an area we need to fill.
I'm not sure who said it but I read somewhere that when you draft for need, it is a sign of desperation. Nick Saban doesn't appear to be a desperation kind of coach.

IF we get Will Allen AND Arrington/Peterson, then I think Saban either drafts an O-lineman (there are a few names mentioned as first round tackles) or WR (Holmes if he falls to us, or Jackson to compliment Chambers, Booker, and Welker)... if not those two positions, I'd bet on Saban taking the best player available...

most likely best defensive player available. Personally i would like to take Marcus McNeil if we go offense, but i'm guessing we go dback unless Chad Greenway somehow falls to us.

Back
Top Bottom