Any Ideas On The Timing Of The Official Announcement Of Flores As Head Coach? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any Ideas On The Timing Of The Official Announcement Of Flores As Head Coach?

nyashfan

For Earth Below
Reaction score
Yes, we are all waiting patiently, realizing that Mr. Ross cannot schedule a press conference announcing the Dolphins new head coach until after the Patriots season has officially ended.

Not that I need any additional incentive to root for the Rams tomorrow, but if the Patriots win the Superbowl, will Ross's press conference announcing Flores as the next Dolphins head coach be further delayed yet another week because the entire Patriots coaching staff will have to fly back to Boston immediately in anticipation of the team's victory parade? Or will Ross be able to arrange the short flight from Atlanta to Miami to hold Flores's introductory press conference as Dolphins head coach either Monday or Tuesday?

I don't think I could tolerate having to wait yet another week for the introduction of the Dolphins new head coach until the Patriots have had their victory parade. Just one more reason to hope the Rams can end the Patriots dynasty on Sunday - not that I needed another.

We talked about this on chat the other day and most likely we won't get him here till at least Tuesday or the day after if they lose. If they win then who knows. I'm sure he can't wait to get here and get started but he probably also wants to be a part of the parade. I'm not worry about it anymore and his staff seems to be in place already anyway and there's plenty of time for the combine.

I would amend that title to read "Possible timeline for the official announcement of Flores as head coach". Waste of a click.......

Back
Top Bottom