Any Injury updates as of October 23, 2020? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any Injury updates as of October 23, 2020?

It's a bye week. This one doesn't really exist in terms of any type of official reporting. We're lucky we got the Tua news.

All eyes on Austin Jackson.

Hope we can get him back soon, but only if he's 100.

Assuming he does come back it becomes interesting what they do with the line?
My guess is they would send R.Hunt back to the bench and let Davis resume the RT spot and giving Jackson back the LT spot.

The main thinking is so they don't have 3 rookies(jackson, hunt, solomon) on the line with two vets vs. 2 rookies(jackson, solomon).

Assuming he does come back it becomes interesting what they do with the line?
My guess is they would send R.Hunt back to the bench and let Davis resume the RT spot and giving Jackson back the LT spot.

The main thinking is so they don't have 3 rookies(jackson, hunt, solomon) on the line with two vets vs. 2 rookies(jackson, solomon).
Actually I think Hunt will remain at RT and Davis will go to the bench. Hunt has proven worthy so far at RT. I would love to see a line of Jackson, Flowers, Karras, Kindley, and Hunt.

Actually I think Hunt will remain at RT and Davis will go to the bench. Hunt has proven worthy so far at RT. I would love to see a line of Jackson, Flowers, Karras, Kindley, and Hunt.

That's possible but considering Tua is going to be back there and not Fitz. I think vet presence on the OL becomes even more imperative.

I would also, but no way do they put a Rookie to protect the blindside of their rookie franchise QB unless....

That is not to say you are wrong, if Hunt looks heads and shoulders better then Davis, then he might get the starting position against the Rams.

This is going to be a very important start for Tua, he is goingnto be too busy trying to get comfortable with his 1st start, make plays, while making no mistakes...The last thingnhe needs, is to also worry about who may be coming from his right, trying to kill him.

I would also, but no way do they put a Rookie to protect the blindside of their rookie franchise QB unless....

That is not to say you are wrong, if Hunt looks heads and shoulders better then Davis, then he might get the starting position against the Rams.

This is going to be a very important start for Tua, he is goingnto be too busy trying to get comfortable with his 1st start, make plays, while making no mistakes...The last thingnhe needs, is to also worry about who may be coming from his right, trying to kill him.
But they might not have a choice if Jackson isn't ready to play yet.

But they might not have a choice if Jackson isn't ready to play yet.

Well, of course, if Jackson is not ready, they may have to do that, but I also wonder if they're still not comfortable for a rookie like Hunt to protect Tua's Blindside, if they might put Davis on the Right-Tackle, and move other players around to make it a more reliable pocket for Tua.

Back
Top Bottom