Any locks for week 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any locks for week 2

Raiders are a lock to lose every week pretty much

If Moss isnt happy he wont play hard, I think he knows how bad the team is and isnt happy at all, The O-line cant block and Brooks makes terrible decisions.

And they said it best on Mike and Mike 'They cover up a terrible offense with an even worse defense'

i do not have any respect for the rams, and the 49ers can beat them.

i'd take the under on the bears/lions game, whatever it is. the lions defense is REALLY tough this year, and we all know about the bears.

ch19079 said:
i do not have any respect for the rams, and the 49ers can beat them.

You gotta throw out the bias if your a betting man. St. Louis' defense looked great last week and its just a matter of time before they get Linehan's system down on offense.

Ravens over Raiders is definitely a lock.

Basileus777 said:
Denver is probably a lock to beat KC, with Damon Huard starting.

and to that I'll say

KC is probably a lock to beat Denver, with Jake Plummer starting.

if I was ina suicide league, I'd take Baltimore. Not only are the Raiders terrible, but they are also traveling across the country on a short week.

Spray Mucus said:
and to that I'll say

KC is probably a lock to beat Denver, with Jake Plummer starting.

if I was ina suicide league, I'd take Baltimore. Not only are the Raiders terrible, but they are also traveling across the country on a short week.

good point on Oakland having to travel cross country in a short week. I too would take the Ravens.

I also like the Bengals to cover, as well as the Cowboys.

Motion said:
You gotta throw out the bias if your a betting man. St. Louis' defense looked great last week and its just a matter of time before they get Linehan's system down on offense.
49er's offense looked great as well. Alex Smith is doing a great job [not many are talking about him, but he impressed me]. I want to see what they can do against that defense.

edit: Can anyone recommend me any good online betting sites?

i like denver -11, det +9.5 and stl -2.5.

goodluck on your plays everyone.

Back
Top Bottom