Any McNabb Updates? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any McNabb Updates?

ok CBS just updated everybody. McNabb has a torn ACL in his (right) knee. He's lost for the season.

I wish him a quick recovery.

The team that was three games ahead in one of my fantasy leagues had McNabb as his starter. His backup is Damon Huard. Suffice to say that the championship will go to one of the lower seeds.

My friend Dan is leading our fantasy league with McNabb at QB.....sucks for my friend, but good for me.....I do hope McNabb recovers though. :rolleyes:

I saw McNabb as an early MVP candidate a few weeks back. Sucks to be Donovan McGlass

Sad that he got an injury, hope he recovers well. Either he makes a quick recovery like Carson Palmer, or a slow recovery like a Daunte Culpepper. Only difference between him and Daunte, Donovan McNabb is much more of a pocket passing quarterback, so he doesn't really need his explosiveness on his knee as much as Culpepper needs to be effective.

It's also sad the choices Andy Reid has left. He doesn't know who to go with. Here you go everyone, you decide for yourself, Jeff Garcia, or ... AJ FEELEY?!?!

Andy Reid says he hasn't made a decision yet. Maybe we should send him a video of our 2004 season.

Vertical Limit said:
Sad that he got an injury, hope he recovers well. Either he makes a quick recovery like Carson Palmer, or a slow recovery like a Daunte Culpepper. Only difference between him and Daunte, Donovan McNabb is much more of a pocket passing quarterback, so he doesn't really need his explosiveness on his knee as much as Culpepper needs to be effective.

It's also sad the choices Andy Reid has left. He doesn't know who to go with. Here you go everyone, you decide for yourself, Jeff Garcia, or ... AJ FEELEY?!?!

Andy Reid says he hasn't made a decision yet. Maybe we should send him a video of our 2004 season.
I don't know man, Feeley fits well in that offense.

feeley who?? I seem to remember the name but still can not place it. reminds me of a qb we gave up a 2nd for to be our next qb only to flame out. hmm couldnt be him, nobody would want that guy.

Back
Top Bottom