Any news on Baz?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any news on Baz??

Good decision Baz. Any interest in getting into coaching? I'm moving to a new school this next season MLK in Riverside, California. Teaching pay around here starts around 40,000 to 42,000...plus another 3,000 for coaching.

I have put together a pretty nice staff. Virgil Ivory (former D-1 CB) is my DC, Darren Nelson (All time leading rusher I believe at UCLA) is helping me with my RB's, I'm doing RB's and QB's, Dan Cleary, former OL at SDSU is my OL coach, and we have some other coaches, teachers on campus. I'll always have room for you but would need to know ahead of time if you'd be interested in teaching as well. You would need to have some work done on a Ca. credential, but you have time to get that done betweeen now and then. PM me if interested.

Also, There's always next year. At one point when I was playing I was offered a tryout with the SD Chargers and I passed on it to just coach (much less painful) and continue some other things I was doing. ....But in the back of my mind I've always woundered what could have been......dont get out of shape. Keep some options.

Good Decision Baz........you Are A Definite Winner Bro!! Very Honorable!

Well Baz, I am sorry it didn't work out for you but I totally understand the family comes first. Its the reason I am in Minnesota instead of Grand Cayman, family is always the most important regardless of what anyone else tells you.

As Mike said, keep in shape and maybe the opportunity will come down the road if you are still looking for it, it is a funny old world and anything can happen.

Take care and good luck to post college life.

Cheers

Paul

not to go religous on ya but g-d will reward you for putting your family first (some way some how) people who have there priorities straight are always succesfull . Best to you and yours. let the members of Finheaven know if we can do absolutely anything to help you out !!!!!!

WHAT ???????

Baz withdrew?? Now how am I to get my free Super Bowl tickets next year??

j/k

I'm saddened by the fact you withdrew but at the same time... I'm glad your staying here... altho we cant make fun of you anymore because you still got the MOD POWERS... :roflmao: :roflmao: :beerbang:

Take a minute and give thanks to your higher power, not trying to be Mr. Religous either. But it seems to me that you've been quite blessed with, not only physical skills, but a pretty good head on your shoulders as well.

Keep your head up....

Totally understand what you've done. I don't agree and I CERTAINLY don't agree that you are being selfish - you have to live for yourself as well - suffice to say that I for one am glad you'll be here and agree with what Infins says.

Well done Josh.

Back
Top Bottom