Any news on tryouts being offered contracts? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any news on tryouts being offered contracts?

Lee2000

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Any news on tryout players from rookie minicamp? I figured some of you in Florida might have news on the Florida connection players, such as Meeks, Bynes, Bigby, Parker, Elam, Lewis, and Beard.

Lee2000 :confused:

Saban has everything locked down... we dont hear ****

Nasty

Eventually stuff will leak when it's concrete -- e.g. signings, waiviers etc.. but yeah, we won't get much out of Coach Saban. I guess we'll have to rely on PressCoverage right ;)

This really sucks. This used to be one of my favourite times of the year(beside the regular season of course) I can't hear a dam thing now. Anyway "In Saban we trust" I guess.

finmann said:
This really sucks. This used to be one of my favourite times of the year(beside the regular season of course) I can't hear a dam thing now. Anyway "In Saban we trust" I guess.

o.O. This is always the deadest time of the year from now until June really.

yeah i mean look at the Poole thing....that happened a week ago and we we're just now hearing about it....if it wasn't for press we wouldn't have known so quickly.... another question to add to this thread a bit pff topic but i don't want to start a new thread for it..... when do these guys really get in pads.... will it be in any of the minicamps??

Krie30511 said:
if it wasn't for press we wouldn't have known so quickly

Yea, thank god for that guy, since the papers didn't all publish it a mere 12 hours after he posted we would have never found out.

saves said:
Yea, thank god for that guy, since the papers didn't all publish it a mere 12 hours after he posted we would have never found out.

lol....at least we knew before the fact... ay

Back
Top Bottom