any nj fans wanna met up at the meadowlands vs jets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

any nj fans wanna met up at the meadowlands vs jets

uga3406

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
im curious if any 1 has tickets yet..i usually go with a friend who is a phin fan but maybe i can get in touch with some fellow phin fans and tailgate and hangout...well give me a hollar...

uga3406 said:
im curious if any 1 has tickets yet..i usually go with a friend who is a phin fan but maybe i can get in touch with some fellow phin fans and tailgate and hangout...well give me a hollar...

I can get 24 tickets right now for the NYJ vs MIA game in sections 128 and 129... Below is the seating chart... If you save 2 bucks a day, you can buy 1 ticket if you start today... 1 Less soda, or beer a day, or 1 less meal at McDs and you got your ticket!!!

stubhub_5330_GiantsStadium_football-1.gif

These tickets cost $230.00 per seat right now... The price may drop in a couple of weeks though.. Check back often... They are in groups of 4 seats together...

Let me know if you are interested...

hit me up im down when the time comes i go to most of there jets game

i might be in ny for this game and would love to meet up! i live in chicago but may be in the ny area at the time of this game. jets suck!

Back
Top Bottom