Any Phins fans in Raleigh NC area | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any Phins fans in Raleigh NC area

I live in Statesville, NC Too bad the fins arent playgin the Panthers any time soon

PhininNC said:
I live in Statesville, NC Too bad the fins arent playgin the Panthers any time soon

I was there last time they played the Panthers and was told several times by stadium security to "quiet down and sit down". Nearly got kicked out. Worst place ever to watch a football game. Remember Sam Cassell's comment about the wine and cheese crowd at UNC? It applies to Bank of America Stadium. Stupid fans, can't take your shirt off, and can get thrown out for standing up ro being too loud.

Phinphanatic13 said:
I was there last time they played the Panthers and was told several times by stadium security to "quiet down and sit down". Nearly got kicked out. Worst place ever to watch a football game. Remember Sam Cassell's comment about the wine and cheese crowd at UNC? It applies to Bank of America Stadium. Stupid fans, can't take your shirt off, and can get thrown out for standing up ro being too loud.

I was there. Great game that was. I got called a pumpkin because of my jacket by a lame panther fan before the game. I enjoyed the victory afterwards. Sure wish I could have found that fan.

Yeah I was there too, wearing my Marino jersey with about 20,000 other fin fans. Maybe they were just embarrased that there were more Phin fans than Panter fans there. I also drove to Nashville in 03 to watch the Dolphins and Titans....Boy was that a waste. THANKS WANNY!!!

PhininNC said:
Yeah I was there too, wearing my Marino jersey with about 20,000 other fin fans. Maybe they were just embarrased that there were more Phin fans than Panter fans there. I also drove to Nashville in 03 to watch the Dolphins and Titans....Boy was that a waste. THANKS WANNY!!!
I nearly went to the Tenn game, one of customers has season tickets to the Titans, I am soooooo glad I didn't go, I still had to put up with the sh*t over the phone and e-mail, would have been worse in person.

PhininNC said:

Ouch. I came really close to going to that game but at the last minute decided not to. I watched the beatdown from home. It was horrible.

Phinphanatic13 said:
Know of any Dolphin clubs in Charlotte?

None that I know of. If I knew of any, you can bet I'd be in them.

I'm contemplating going to the Carolina @ Miami game this year, if I don't go to the NO game.

Yeah the Tennessee game was horrible. Although I was in the club level section so the Titan fans were really cool. One guy turned around and gave me a coupon for 10% off of a Mcnair jersey in the proshop.

I am from Thomasville, NC. About 20 minutes south of High Point. I go to High Point University and am a senior. I love NC, best state to live in. It's cool to see all the dolphin's fans in NC.

Pure gold and Thee (yes it has two e's) house are garbage Breast Bars. You want good stuff near Raleigh, you will have to drive to Fayettville for some really hot spots or head to Myrtle Beach--Home of the Masters club. I have been all over and it is really a good one. As for my all time fav. it has to be any one in Canada cause the Canadians love for you to grop their dancers! Yeah Baby

I hear that raleigh, actually the triangle are all together, is really booming right now.......lots of people moving into the area and lots of developments going up.
Is this true in your guys opinion?

Im actually looking to start a small business in or around raleigh after i graduate.

yo, im from wilmington, nc but i go up to sanford, robbins, and pinehurst once a month for work.... BIG TIME MIAMI FAN RIGHT HERE!!!!!!!!!!! :cooldude: :yell:

Back
Top Bottom