any players out there? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

any players out there?

General Grimmac

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone else on the boards actually suits up and plays football (past HS level)... me and some buddies are on a minor league type team. I played against octavius mcfarlan this past saturday (he's a former husker from the osborne era (94-97 era i think)... he's playing for a kc minor league team now, and is gonna be out of town for our next meeting... maybe he's going to training camp but i doubt it at age 30... lol

Na I played in HS(all-state HM) and tried to walk on to Purdue when I was going there. It was a good experience, especially running a CB drill in spring ball with Drew Brees throwing to the reciever I was covering, but I just didn't have the stuff. Got offered a PS postion but couldn't in the end with my schedule.

im playing in highschool right now i play center and nose but plan on being a linebacker in college but im only going to a d-2 school im not big enough to play d-1 ball im getting alot of leters from d-2 schools to come ther and try out but ill see if i go threw it

well next semester i will be entering in the ONEFA league here in mexico, its not really a great level of competition considering our team always gets they're butt kicked in the azteca bowl by a selection of NCAA division III team

finsmx said:
well next semester i will be entering in the ONEFA league here in mexico, its not really a great level of competition considering our team always gets they're butt kicked in the azteca bowl by a selection of NCAA division III team

lol, we ain't that good either.... win 1 game a year... maybe. it's hard getting people to go to practice... and show up to the games, too.

Believe me, you don't know how poor the quality of football can be until you've seen it played here in Ireland. I used to play (C/DE) and, even by our pathetic standards, was a terrible player.

Our teams might score against a Pee Wee team but even then they would thrash us.

Back
Top Bottom