Any problems with the boards? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any problems with the boards?

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
Alright, this may not seem so obvious to the everyday user, so I need to ask people about it. This is only for the people using the "new look".

I have two questions... and they're quick. Click here: Main Page and continue....

1) When you go to the Main Page , what banner is being displayed? Meaning, is there an Oronde Gadsden banner, or the "For Sale" banner?

2) Right below the banner there is a "welcome panel" that includes your user name, the news, etc. Right below your name, it says "The time now is:" is the time correct?

Thanks everyone... I am just trying to see if the problem I am experiencing is with the board software or my computer. I have a feeling that it is the board software because the Host just updated the... um... "backbone" of the computer that the board runs on... and the software we are using is slightly out of date.... there is an upgrade, but I really don't want to upgrade right now unless everyone has this same problem.

Anyways, let me know... THANKS!

ok... my computer sucks...

LOL... thanks to everyone for reporting the problem. At least its my computer... so I don't have to upgrade the software.

Back
Top Bottom