Any South Florida Dolphin Draft parties at Sports Bars? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any South Florida Dolphin Draft parties at Sports Bars?

I will be heading down to one of the draft parties, i think I might go to Gatsby's. They always have awesome dolphins stuff there, and the players do pop in every once in a while.

BALLS DEEP said:
Fedex the Triplets gifts!! :j/k: Won't be the same without ya D!
I will work every angle to get out of it but, i'd have to come home Saturday night....and that might be a little dicey...:drunk:

Forget Shula's. Not a place to be for the draft or football game. Too pricey.

Head to Davie Ale House on Davie Rd. right off 595. Close to Nova University . :up:

Im closing the blinds and curling up to a 12 pack of Corona.

Thats my idea of a draft party!!!!

Then again......

Im a loser and have no friends.

inFINSible said:
I will work every angle to get out of it but, i'd have to come home Saturday night....and that might be a little dicey...:drunk:
Pm me if you figure it out pal! Once V thought you weren't coming, she started trying to get me to watch it from the in-laws. I told her in a nice way, I'd rather watch it from the Patriots fan club meeting in Antarctica while geting mauled by legions of rabid ravenous Platypuses (platypi?) but don't worry I told her nicely.

Justasportsfan said:
Forget Shula's. Not a place to be for the draft or football game. Too pricey.

Head to Davie Ale House on Davie Rd. right off 595. Close to Nova University . :up:

But is it a DRAFT PARTY? I don't want to head somewhere that just happens to be open for nor,mal business on the day of the draft. I want to head somewhere that makes a big to do of it.

BALLS DEEP said:
Pm me if you figure it out pal! Once V thought you weren't coming, she started trying to get me to watch it from the in-laws. I told her in a nice way, I'd rather watch it from the Patriots fan club meeting in Antarctica while geting mauled by legions of rabid ravenous Platypuses (platypi?) but don't worry I told her nicely.
:roflmao:
You should have just bit her lip and ran...:escape:

inFINSible said:
:roflmao:
You should have just bit her lip and ran...:escape:
:LOL: That was an accident! She made it out like I pepper sprayed her embryos or something! :roflmao:

BALLS DEEP said:
:LOL: That was an accident! She made it out like I pepper sprayed her embryos or something! :roflmao:

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom