Any Surprise Releases or FA pickups after this season? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any Surprise Releases or FA pickups after this season?

If we'really going to splash we should go for Viccaro. Hybrid safety/nickel dB who would look great with Jones and TJ

Towards the end of the season, I saw a tweet from a guy out of Philadelphia, who listed the teams with the least amount of cap space for 2018. Philadelphia, Kansas City and Pittsburgh were all within $2m-$6m of the Cap. He speculated that these teams would have to dump salary, In order to do any business during the F/A period. I don’t know who would potentially be cap casualties on those teams, but I’d keep an on eye them, because Miami could be doing some business with any of the players the teams cut?

Jimmy Graham is 31. Seems like we should draft a TE or at least get a younger one.

TE Burton from the Eagles, hes 3rd on their depth chart, but behind 2 good players. And had a huge game when he started for an injury.
I like Burton, he is only 26 but plays mostly special teams. Is he a FA after this season?

I'd be SHOCKED if we spent more than the average
EBT card balance, on two guards this season

He's a free agent this off season
and with negative cap space, "Who knows"
This wouldn't be a bad pickup at all, and definitely a position of need for us, I would take a run at him as long as we don't over pay.

This wouldn't be a bad pickup at all, and definitely a position of need for us, I would take a run at him as long as we don't over pay.

He was targeted 6 times in the red zone and put up 3 tds
Just what we need!!!

He was targeted 6 times in the red zone and put up 3 tds
Just what we need!!!
Well yes, a 26 year old kid with potential upside that wouldn't command a large contract.....why not.

Nick O'Leary cut. His grandfather could help my golf swing.

Dion Sims cut Would reasonable cheap, knows the system, and can actually block.

Back
Top Bottom