Any truth to this????????????? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any truth to this?????????????

bwallen said:
ya he is lemon juice now:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: do you like your lemon cut or piled:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: or do you like like lemon hole or lemon juice:sidelol: :sidelol:

Lemon hole? That just sounds dirty.

bwallen said:
McMichael had to much lemon juice on his hands to catch the ball this year.:sidelol: :sidelol:

dude, no offense, but please shut up. stuff just isn't funny.

bwallen said:
They will hold a Pro Bowl news conference today to promote the game that most fans don't care about and most selected players skip with fake injuries. Sources have indicated to us that, because of ''injuries'' and other attrition, it will be announced that the AFC's starting quarterback will be Cleo Lemon.:mad:

You are a real **** head, give it up mouth.

hope he is not getting cut, it would be a wasted 6th

That sixth rounder was actually given to them as thanks for taking AJ Feeley off our hands. I still believe Lemon was a throw-in to that deal, and I dont believe all the hype that people are giving about him becoming our next qb. Just like the hype surrounding guys like KJ Harris it really isn't ever going to come to be. But thats just my opinion.

SuperDuperFan said:
That sixth rounder was actually given to them as thanks for taking AJ Feeley off our hands. I still believe Lemon was a throw-in to that deal, and I dont believe all the hype that people are giving about him becoming our next qb. Just like the hype surrounding guys like KJ Harris it really isn't ever going to come to be. But thats just my opinion.

Why on earth would we pay someone a 6th to take our player when we can just as easily cut him?

If we had no interest in Lemon, we would have cut AJ and signed Brock Berlin to be our 3rd QB. That 6th was clearly for Lemon.

SuperDuperFan said:

:confused:
you don't give picks away to say thanks
we could flat out cut feeley..we sent that 6th to grab lemon imo

I agree about the hype, but even if it's 1% of chance of being a successfull trade, there's a chance

Back
Top Bottom