Any truth to this????????????? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any truth to this?????????????

Glad someone found that funny lol

Seriously teams never cut guys this time of year unless they know there is gonna be a cap problem

I dont think that the 53 man roster is a factor at this time of year, so coaches keep all their guys to see them in camp

can i have some more lemon flavored Gatorade:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: i know he had a lot of lemon drops this year:sidelol: :sidelol:

this is the only lemon we will c cut this year
:sidelol:
clear.gif

Freeki_phin said:
If this is a repost disregard and discard, but I just heard on the radio while riding in my car, that Cleo Lemon got cut.

Anybody else hear this?:confused:
I haven't heard anything. I doubt they would have cut him before the Super Bowl even happens.

McMichael had to much lemon juice on his hands to catch the ball this year.:sidelol: :sidelol:

Freeki_phin said:
If this is a repost disregard and discard, but I just heard on the radio while riding in my car, that Cleo Lemon got cut.

Anybody else hear this?:confused:

No he didn't get cut he is starting in the probowl. :sidelol:

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/13760646.htm

• They will hold a Pro Bowl news conference today to promote the game that most fans don't care about and most selected players skip with fake injuries. Sources have indicated to us that, because of ''injuries'' and other attrition, it will be announced that the AFC's starting quarterback will be Cleo Lemon.

They will hold a Pro Bowl news conference today to promote the game that most fans don't care about and most selected players skip with fake injuries. Sources have indicated to us that, because of ''injuries'' and other attrition, it will be announced that the AFC's starting quarterback will be Cleo Lemon.:mad:

bwallen said:
McMichael had to much lemon juice on his hands to catch the ball this year.:sidelol: :sidelol:

Your way to funny please stop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, I just bought one of those new Toyota Cleos, man that thing is a lemon, I got ripped off boys!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom