Any update???/ Anyone concerned???.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any update???/ Anyone concerned???....

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
with Junior Seau's injury???

I'm concerned and I'd hate to lose him right now. He is playing at an intense level and making plays out there. He is a big part of why we are good in the redzone defense...

Could Spragan come in and make plays like Seau???

Amazingly I have not heard one word about it yet. I believe his MRI was on Monday. I really don't think that Spragen could play at the same level as Junior but is probably serviceable.

Seau is awesome...i hope he gets back soon or misses no time. With that said I remember hearing that all the coaches were VERY impressed with Spragan, and felt that he was a special guy.

The Phins had to know that Seau (37) would have a tough time making it ALLL the way through the season w/o getting dinged up.....oi i hope he's ok'

I believe all the teams are supposed to put out their injury reports some time today.

I for one am very concerned. Seau has been playing like an animal, we need him

Last night on Sportscenter I heard that Seau said he would be back for the Bills game, and that the injury wasnt serious

finfan32 said:
Last night on Sportscenter I heard that Seau said he would be back for the Bills game, and that the injury wasnt serious

That would be great, when he was walking off the field he didn't look like he was hurt that bad, but you never know.

Spragan is a different player than Seau. Won't see as many big plays, but will see very solid, consistent play within the system.

Unfortunately, I believe that we may be seeing more of these nagging injuries to JR. His age lends to that line of thinking. Hopefully, he can last out this year without any major ones but I don't see him going past this season.

GreenMonster said:
That would be great, when he was walking off the field he didn't look like he was hurt that bad, but you never know.

on tv, there was a shot of him on the sideline. he threw his helmet and yelled a 4-letter word that was unsafe for tv. he looked pretty upset.

finfan32 said:

If this is the case, this this is GREAT news!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom