Any update on Justin Smiley | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any update on Justin Smiley

Blackocrates

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I wonder how his recovery is coming along? I worry that he won't be able to get back to form again. Even if he does, I worry that he'll end up on IR before the season is out. I wonder if the Dolphins are going to be looking for a replacement/insurance at the Guard spot?

I wonder how his recovery is coming along? I worry that he won't be able to get back to form again. Even if he does, I worry that he'll end up on IR before the season is out. I wonder if the Dolphins are going to be looking for a replacement/insurance at the Guard spot?

well if the fins end up getting brown, we will have satele to back up C/G.. he would prob be a better fit at G anyways.

He will be fine by TC . . . Donald Thomas is pretty much recovered and Smiley is ahead of schedule from last reports.

well if the fins end up getting brown, we will have satele to back up C/G.. he would prob be a better fit at G anyways.

If the Fins get Jason Brown . . . Satele IMO would be IDEAL for LG . . . so the competition would be at RG . . . and Smiley has always wanted to play next to Vernon on the right side . . . that could be real interesting. Donald Thomas would be the RG backup and Smiley could be the LG backup along with Shawn Murphy, depending how far along he is.

The best thing about this line . . . its is YOUNG . . . everybody is like 28 or younger. This will be the best OLine in the league as soon as next year with a Brown signing.

for right now..imo when training camp comes around its going to be a totally different story

Yep, I seriously think Thomas wont even start on this line next year . . . and that is a GREAT thing . . . means we have QUALITY depth on this line, unlike last year.

Back
Top Bottom