Any update on Pennington's foot??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any update on Pennington's foot???

Its Monday, any update from Sparano or Pennington on Pennington's foot???? Anyone please?

It was sore, or inflamed, but nothing to send a telegram to your momma about. He will be fine for next week.

It was an inflamed tendon in his foot. the article i read said he woke up early sat morning and felt it but its nothing serious...

It was an inflamed tendon in his foot. the article i read said he woke up early sat morning and felt it but its nothing serious...

I would imagine he should be all healed by next sunday, at least i hope.

This goes down as one of those weird injuries:unsure:

Good News! Pennington's foot is fine.....actually his pinky toe was the problem! It was told that Joey Porter pulled on Pennington's pinky toe after practice and said "this little piggy went to market" Upon learning that his pinky toe was actually a piggy and went to do some shopping, Chad became disgruntled and saddened and hoping that his piggy would come back. This prompted Sparano to put Chad on the injured list. Good News though, Joey Porter advised Chad that his piggy came back, and in the end....It was good.

Good News! Pennington's foot is fine.....actually his pinky toe was the problem! It was told that Joey Porter pulled on Pennington's pinky toe after practice and said "this little piggy went to market" Upon learning that his pinky toe was actually a piggy and went to do some shopping, Chad became disgruntled and saddened and hoping that his piggy would come back. This prompted Sparano to put Chad on the injured list. Good News though, Joey Porter advised Chad that his piggy came back, and in the end....It was good.
w...t...f?

Probably hurt it kicking the special teams players in the ***.

Back
Top Bottom