Any updates on Jones? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any updates on Jones?

Armando tweeted that Reshad told him he'd be okay. Looks day to day at this point.

He's been a very bright spot on the team all pre-season and in the first game. Need a couple more players like him.
Becoming one of the best safeties in the league IMO.

That tackle he made on the edge in the back field was a thing of absolute beauty. I saw flashes of a young Troy Polamalu. He literally looked like he was shot out of cannon and came from nowhere.

God he flew out of no where to tackle that guy on the reverse for no gain. I thought we were getting burned on that play. He played fantastic. I like how Aikens played as well. Safeties gave up 6 yards. That's just awesome. Now if we could find a LB that could cover. Jenkins wasn't terrible but Cousins made some really nice throws to Reed. I may have to pick him up in Fantasy.

That tackle he made on the edge in the back field was a thing of absolute beauty. I saw flashes of a young Troy Polamalu. He literally looked like he was shot out of cannon and came from nowhere.

is he our de facto MLB?

i read somewhere that he just had dealt with cramps..he will be alright, it was his first full game and he was all over the field

Dude had twelve tackles...had to be all over the place...

Aside from falling down on that pass coverage in the end zone.....he played a great game! Big hits and clutch tackles. We need him out there, glad to hear it isn't anything major.

Aside from falling down on that pass coverage in the end zone.....he played a great game! Big hits and clutch tackles. We need him out there, glad to hear it isn't anything major.

Call me crazy but it looked like Reed pushed him a bit

I didn't see him get hurt but damn we will need him in the worst way

Back
Top Bottom