Any way that Wilfork could fall to us at 20? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any way that Wilfork could fall to us at 20?

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I'm a canes fan but this has nothing to do with it. I think Wilfork will be a great player. Not only he can play the run but he can rush the passer form the DT position and that's something we've been lacking for sometime now. I know he might be gone but I've seen some mocks that have him going in the late 10's so could he somehow last to us? If he drops to 20 I'd take him. I can imagine a d-line for years of Ogun,Chester,Wilfork and JT.Wow, that'd be something.... :cooldude:

Ozzy rules!!

Yes there is a chance he could drop. Supposedly his stock is dropping because he's gained 20 pounds since the combine (he gained it over his honeymoon).

It could happen, my bet is miami will stand pat on either O-line, Wr,Or Lb.Dolfanreal69

If Andrews is off the board, I can see them going DL if guy like Wilfolk or Starks is still on the board. In fact, I can see them taking a DL before any WR outside of the top 3.

If Wilfork starts to fall to us at 20 look for NE to jump ahead of us and pick him. Didn't know this but according to the Sporting News DT is a major need for NE.

Wilfork would be great for NE because he is a natural and more talented replacement for Washington.

I don't think Wilfork will get past the Texans, Bears and Buccs.

Back
Top Bottom