Any websites that show dolphin games live? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any websites that show dolphin games live?

MartinTheSNAKE

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Or doees anybody stream them here? I will usually go to a bar to watch the games if i dont get them on TV...but it would be much better if i could watch on my computer.

Was wondering if there was a site that showed the games? thanksa head of time.

I've always had to go to a sports bar to watch Dolphins game becuase I live in Detroit.

I watched a few games on channelsurfing.net last year. Not good quality, but you could see the game. Also, they don't always have every game. Somtimes it was audio only. Its worth checking though. The hard part was waiting around the house til one to see if I could watch it online. Then if its not, you have missed seeing it at a sportsbar.

We used to have Sopcast but the website most of the users referred to went down for whatever reason.

Is it still kosher to talk about Sopcast or was there a crackdown on the service or something? I found the quality most of the time to be very acceptable in order to see my fish play. I hate following my team based on sports reviews online.

Hopefully if it is still around and acceptable the users here will be as good with it this year as they were the beginning of the last.

Moving away from internet watching, does Buffalo Wild Wings usually show every NFL game on the weekend? There are sports bars around me but I'd be afraid to go in for a Dolphins game. Bears fans are extremely rabid and the experience would be pretty boring around here in Chicago. :(

Damn Dish Network for giving me such a good package for the channels or I'd change to DirecTV. :(

Sopcat but go to a bar its easier! Start drinking earlier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I watched a few games on channelsurfing.net last year. Not good quality, but you could see the game. Also, they don't always have every game. Somtimes it was audio only. Its worth checking though. The hard part was waiting around the house til one to see if I could watch it online. Then if its not, you have missed seeing it at a sportsbar.
The quality is okay and sometimes really good. It's worth a shot. I even think it's better than sopcast where the quality are pretty decent or worsen.

Back
Top Bottom