Any word on changes at the guard position | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any word on changes at the guard position

dolp1972

Active Roster
Reaction score
Is there any chatter on any possible acquisitions this week at the guard position like Vasquez, Beadles, Schwartz, Evans or any others? I cannot believe that they will settle for Turner and Thomas as starters.:crazy:

we have a guard, Dallass Thomas is his name.

Is there any chatter on any possible acquisitions this week at the guard position like Vasquez, Beadles, Schwartz, Evans or any others? I cannot believe that they will settle for Turner and Thomas as starters.:crazy:

Nope no visits scheduled as of tonight.

Jermon Bushrod, baby. Get excited. Same guy who was pondering the end of his career during 2015. He is going to be re-born as an All-Pro guard in Miami. Either that....or Dallas Thomas, baby.

billy turner may get another shot. jamil douglas will get another shot. dallas thomas, probably not. bushrod will see if he can make the switch to guard. i can see us signing another veteran O-Lineman, and drafting one.

The only changes I have heard thus far is Dallas and Billy are going to lift weights.
Maybe someone decent gets cut and we pick him up?

You mean to tell me that this FO does not think Schwartz, Vasquez, etc are not better than the 68th and 69 th worst guards out of 69 graded……………..

You mean to tell me that this FO does not think Schwartz, Vasquez, etc are not better than the 68th and 69 th worst guards out of 69 graded……………..

Our answer is an already injured declining T who was beat out by one of th worst rated tackles in the league but of course he will be an awesome guard

dolp1972;1065687681Any word on changes at the guard position :[/QUOTE said:
It seems that Dallas Thomas is turning into a lean mean blocking machine
with his new weight lifting program

4DxoFeA.jpg

Our answer is an already injured declining T who was beat out by one of th worst rated tackles in the league but of course he will be an awesome guard

I'd hope they're addressing a huge issue we had last year which was our backup tackle . He's definitely a better option than Fox to plug in for Albert or James if they go down .

I'd imagine he'll also have a shot to " compete " for guard . I doubt were not going to do anything else to address guard . We'll probably grab one more guy in FA and then draft one as well .

Figure Gase should be real familiar with Vasquez..Denvers O line sucked in the ground game and they cut Vasquez....Schwartz injuries.....have no problem waiting for someone to get released as long as they do something of significance.....Schwartz and Vasguez are flavors of the day to me....

Back
Top Bottom