Any word on Fuller? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any word on Fuller?

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
I know the knock on him coming out was his route running, but has anyone heard anything? I like his size if can use against defenders.

i think hell go on the practice squad, pretty sure the knocks on him were inconsistant hands, and didnt play to his size all the time, letting dbacks occassionally box him out

If you can't find a article on google then I doubt anything is going to be said about him until the beginning of training. Camp

I read that Garrard spoke highly of him in an interview, he was asked about young WR's to look out for and he said fuller because he's so noticeable out there with his size and especially his length/wingspan. that's all ive really heard about him at all, and after that they asked him about wallace and his size and he said he didn't consider wallace a young guy he's a veteran and said he's like his go to #1 guy basically that they can improvise and just play backyard football.

I though the comment boded well for fuller at first but if you think about the size of the two of these players they may very well be battling for 1 roster spot as the big guy. everyone else is like 6'0 200 where theyre both like 6'4

The only news I heard was he bobbled a ball that got picked off. Not good news, since his hands are probably the reason he didn't get drafted.

Last edited by a moderator:
This was likely a move that would give Tannehill some comfort right off the bat. If he can be developed properly, I could see him on the PS this season and maybe contributing as a special teams player next season

IM almost certain that Derek Hagan just uses the alias of ' Jeff Fuller' and wears cleats with platforms in them.

I read that Garrard spoke highly of him in an interview, he was asked about young WR's to look out for and he said fuller because he's so noticeable out there with his size and especially his length/wingspan. that's all ive really heard about him at all, and after that they asked him about wallace and his size and he said he didn't consider wallace a young guy he's a veteran and said he's like his go to #1 guy basically that they can improvise and just play backyard football.

I though the comment boded well for fuller at first but if you think about the size of the two of these players they may very well be battling for 1 roster spot as the big guy. everyone else is like 6'0 200 where theyre both like 6'4

imo i hope that either Wallace or Fuller , or even both make the team because i like watching a big guy like those 2 go up and bring the ball down ,its something special to see.

knock on him and its gonna be the same as a pro is separation...didn't separate in college doubt he will in the pros...bad tape in 2011...bad senior bowl week...he better hope it was injury related and not what he's got to offer at this level

Back
Top Bottom