Any word on Jake Long and Matt Moore's injuries? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any word on Jake Long and Matt Moore's injuries?

Are you kidding? We won't know 5 days from now because everything is a fricken secret. Yeah all of the Dolphins secrets have really benefitted the team. It's a good thing everything is a secret because it helped us become a force in the playoffs and Superbowl during the Sparano reign.

Long has a bum knee, a bad shoulder, and now a bad back (with other lingering issues). They should just put him on the shelf on IR out for the season for the sake of the player and his long-term health and well being.

I mean, I know it takes alot for him to miss playing time. But this is a photo of Jake Long that was taken an hour after the game today. You decide.

full_body_cast_1-1.jpg

Long has a bum knee, a bad shoulder, and now a bad back (with other lingering issues). They should just put him on the shelf on IR out for the season for the sake of the player and his long-term health and well being.

I mean, I know it takes alot for him to miss playing time. But this is a photo of Jake Long that was taken an hour after the game today. You decide.

full_body_cast_1-1.jpg

haha, looks like Sparano must've hit him in the crotch with one of his fistpumps too.

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

The sad part is, that guy in a fricken body cast would be better at tackle then Colombo or Garner

haha, looks like Sparano must've hit him in the crotch with one of his fistpumps too.

that's only there as it's an opening to pee and go do a number 2. Can't walk to the bathroom, can't move period.

Poor Jake.

Stick him on IR or put him out of his misery

full_body_cast_1-1.jpg

He'd still play better than Garner even in that condition

sounds like matt moore has a concussion? didn't look like he took a hit to the head, maybe some kind of whiplash or neck injury that resulted in a concussion... not sure, thats what some phin addict site or something said on facebook, was that it was a concussion.

moore concussion, he had one a few years back, that is not good. long lumbar strain aka back strain, day to day, carey ankle reaggravated,

long should be done for the season. and moore sucks who gives a **** about him.

hmmmmmmm.........., thats some picture.

where did all jakes tattoos go?

hmmmmmmm...........

moore sucks who gives a **** about him.

hmmm. isnt it odd that almost every football writer, nfl tv show hosts, nfl radio guys, players, all say how well matt has played, concidering he had NO reps with the 1st team before hennes injurie. his own players say how much he has sparked this team, how big a leader he is, but.....

the LUCK SUCKERS cant, errr, wont, see it.

moore brought this team back from the dead. he makes PLAYS and THROWS that henne never could. the guy didnt get a full camp here, still is wearing an arm band for the offense and he sucks? hes worthless?

and people wonder why nfl teams dont listen to fans.

how about a REAL offensive line. a couple more real db's. another play making wr. another bonafide pass rusher?

naw, just replace moore with a rookie and its SUPERBOWL!!!! WOO-HOOOOO!!!!!

luck suckers. YER KILLING ME!

hmmm. isnt it odd that almost every football writer, nfl tv show hosts, nfl radio guys, players, all say how well matt has played, concidering he had NO reps with the 1st team before hennes injurie. his own players say how much he has sparked this team, how big a leader he is, but.....

the LUCK SUCKERS cant, errr, wont, see it.

moore brought this team back from the dead. he makes PLAYS and THROWS that henne never could. the guy didnt get a full camp here, still is wearing an arm band for the offense and he sucks? hes worthless?

and people wonder why nfl teams dont listen to fans.

how about a REAL offensive line. a couple more real db's. another play making wr. another bonafide pass rusher?

naw, just replace moore with a rookie and its SUPERBOWL!!!! WOO-HOOOOO!!!!!

luck suckers. YER KILLING ME!

I don't know about Andrew Luck, but if you think Matt Moore is ever going to take this team to a Superbowl, then I don't know what to tell you dude.

Long and Carey to IR. Sit Moore and start Devlin. The season is done now, there's no sense is wasting our draft position. If we lose out and Washington beats the Vikings in week 16 then we'll jump ahead of them in the order. That's HUGE as far as a real franchise QB in the draft is concerned. But hey, if you want to keep the franchise backup QB in there then you go ahead and draft a RT or a pass rusher or a DB or another play making WR and when you're one game above .500 next season because Moore brainfarted for half a season like he had proven that he does (see Panthers, Carolina) then you'll be sucking for whatever QB is coming out next season (Landry Jones or whatever).

SMH.

Back
Top Bottom