Any Word On Taylor or Finnegan? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any Word On Taylor or Finnegan?

KTOWNFINFAN

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
We really need to get some help back at CB for the Ravens game. Has anyone heard what the chances are that Finnegan or Taylor might be back by Sunday?

God I hope the practice report tomorrow isn't depressing...

Either of those guys back makes our defense immediately better. Both back would do wonders for us. I'm definitely concerned for their health longterm though. Don't want to rush Taylor back, and he is too aggressive and reinjures it.

limited participation would be a good sign...mean they were at least in on the game plan...if we get that and they sit tomorrow and then participate on friday i'd say odds are good...obviously best case would be full participation all the way thru but i dont expect it

team could use charles clay back this week also...i think we missed him somewhat with how the jets played us him being out...they werent threatened by dion sims although he made them pay...gator hoskins just doesnt move the needle

I'm pretty sure the week of Denver game finnegan said the ankle was much better. He's gotta be close.

I would rather have Finnegan back over Taylor any day of the week...why dont we go after ANTOINE CASON?

Back
Top Bottom