Anybody bet money that the Dolphins would win more than 7 games? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody bet money that the Dolphins would win more than 7 games?

Markcalius

Druggist
Club Member
Reaction score
The Vegas over/under on the Dolphins at the beginning of the season was 7 games. I figure anybody who bet serious money that the Dolphins would win more than 7 might be a little concerned at this point.

Just curious how many people out there went through with it and how optimistic they are going into the final game with Pittsburgh.

Dude some of these guys bet their first born child on that over lol. All of that "the road to the AFC East crown goes thru Miami" talk. I never bet on my teams because I don't need my money where my heart is but I had this team pegged at 8 - 8 this season. It was so obvious to see and Vegas lured a lot of suckers.

^if they are an 8-8 team wouldn't Vegas be the suckers for setting the line at 7 games??? :confused:

Honestly I'm a little suprised about the shock and disapointment around here, if I remember correctly (lord knows I could be wrong) alot of us were figureing before the season started we would only win 6 or 7 games due to strength of our schedule and now it seems like everyone's in an uproar and panick cause we didnt do better. I'm not familier with checking old posts or I would. But I think I even remember a few people saying we'd only win 4 or 5 games so that would mean we did pretty solid compared to expectations.

Honestly I'm a little suprised about the shock and disapointment around here, if I remember correctly (lord knows I could be wrong) alot of us were figureing before the season started we would only win 6 or 7 games due to strength of our schedule and now it seems like everyone's in an uproar and panick cause we didnt do better. I'm not familier with checking old posts or I would. But I think I even remember a few people saying we'd only win 4 or 5 games so that would mean we did pretty solid compared to expectations.

Well you are definitely wrong because the majority of people had us pegged at 10-6, 11-5, or if people thought they were being "realistic", 9-7.

Very few people thought 8-8 or worse. I remember thinking 9-7 and being but expecting somewhere between 8-10 wins.

But people will always get in an uproar when their team starts to lose. Its our favorite team on our team message board... people are going to be angry when we lose and jubilant when we win... it's just how it goes.

I bet my friend $50 on the season. If miami goes 7-9 I lose...8-8 is a push... so...they better ****ing win

and he's a steelers fan.

Well you are definitely wrong because the majority of people had us pegged at 10-6, 11-5, or if people thought they were being "realistic", 9-7.

Very few people thought 8-8 or worse. I remember thinking 9-7 and being but expecting somewhere between 8-10 wins.

But people will always get in an uproar when their team starts to lose. Its our favorite team on our team message board... people are going to be angry when we lose and jubilant when we win... it's just how it goes.

I understand people are gonna get upset, seems I got you a little worked up pretty easy, like I said unless you tracked posts I'm sticking by what I said I just need to do a little research, if you find differant please post and let me know

Back
Top Bottom