Anybody Catch The Interview With Jay? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody Catch The Interview With Jay?

Phinz1972

Make me a sammich
Reaction score
Somebody interviewed Jay in the locker room on either ESPN or ESPNews, but I only caught half of it.

It went something to this extent:

Interviewer: Do you feel that your starting spot is in jeopardy?

Jay: I will go into next week and the rest of the season as if I am starting. Rather it be 1st, 2nd, or 3rd string, I will be ready like I am going to play.

He seemed a bit emotional and a bit ticked off that the focus was on BG instead of him.

Wouldn't you be little scared, ticked-off if you were about to lose your job? We'll see if Feidler is a team guy if Griese does well against Indy and the Titans.

Originally posted by Sydor25
Wouldn't you be little scared, ticked-off if you were about to lose your job? We'll see if Feidler is a team guy if Griese does well against Indy and the Titans.

Yes I would be scared, ticked off, about ready to flip if somebody was about to take my job. But from a NFL job point of view, I would probally be like: "Ok, somebody that can handle the starting job better then me is going to start, so maybe I need to improve my game and in the meantime, I will support the team and hope the team can go all the way"

Fee Fee looked a little pissed last night after McMichael's TD.

Originally posted by Scrappy
I'd be mostly irritated with the reporter rubbing the whole thing in my face.

Very true. But we all and even Jay knew that BG would end up playing atleast one game this season and getting the whole BG/Jay talk started. Best thing to do is for Jay to work his *** off now.

im sorry which one of the 3 td's was that? they were all so smooth and easy i cant remember which one was mcmichaels......hmmm :cooldude:

was that the one that got intercepted? oh wait.......0 int's oh ya

Originally posted by Phin-o-rama
im sorry which one of the 3 td's was that? they were all so smooth and easy i cant remember which one was mcmichaels......hmmm :cooldude:

LOL, it was the 3rd one.

I remember when they showed him on the sidelines after that TD he looked a bit irritated.

Originally posted by Phin-o-rama

Lol, that was a good post there Phin-o-rama. It was the 3rd TD that looked McMichael looked like he said "Screw it, this game is easy, might as well sit in the endzone"

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

If he really was pissed, then that's just poor. He should be supportive, especially considering he was only going to play in an absolute emergency, if at all.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

Lets not digress into that DD puke they spew elsewhere shall we. I think those of us here are better then that and we're more mature then having to sink to calling someone a name.

However, let me say that if the Miami Dolphins (or any other NFL team) wants to pay me a few million dollars a year to sit and watch a football game from the sidelines...then hell yes! haha Yes, I know he's rather be playing. But think how many people are out here sitting and watching the same game and doing it for free. Heck, he's getting paid for it! I want that job. haha :D

Originally posted by IceStorm

Lets not digress into that DD puke they spew elsewhere shall we. I think those of us here are better then that and we're more mature then having to sink to calling someone a name.

Does that mean I can't call Griese "Bob's Big Boy" even if I don't mean it as an insult? I just love the Big Boy statue... :)

Back
Top Bottom