Anybody else as nervous as me? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody else as nervous as me?

HenneCannon7

Scout Team
Reaction score
I'm very nervous, I won't lie. I just have this bad feeling about the game the sunday maybe because of all the negatives that's been going on with this franchise for a while. is this real? is this turn around really real? Can someone give me their honest assement of this game? do you think we have a good shot?

If anyone should be nervous, it should be the Jets.
We're coming. They can't hide from us any longer.

Im not nervous. Win or lose the Phins have already made this season far more enjoyable than I ever expected. I dont consider the Phins a legit SB contender, so if they miss the playoffs its not really a big deal to me. Give Parcells a few more years with this team, and I think they will be true contenders.

I'm more excited than nervous. The Jets barely beat us last time and were unable to beat the Raiders, Seahawks, Chargers, Broncos, and 49ers. If the Dolphins can beat all the teams that beat the Jets, the Dolphins can beat the Jets.

I'm done with being nervous. I've been nervous all season. Nervous that this team was going to slip up before week 17 proving to the world that they were frauds, and that the Cinderella run was simply a mirage. But they didn't, they came through. They made it to the doorstep and now it's just a matter of getting in. Hopefully we win, but if we don't we have a hell of a season to be proud of and a bright future to build on. We proved to the whole world we were legitimate playoff contenders and here we are at the final week of the season, one of the last teams standing. You can't ask for more than that.

That said, lets end this skid against the Jets on Sunday and return to the POST-SEASON!

If anyone should be nervous, it should be the Jets.
We're coming. They can't hide from us any longer.

I dont think the Jets have been hiding from the Dolphins. It least not for the last 21 games.

While I agree your the better coached team and at this point in both of their careers you have the better QB. Plus the Jets have utterly collappsed since the back to back road wins in New England and Tennessee.

But with that said your not exactly world beaters. This isnt the 72 Dolphins. Your 10-5 and have had a wonderful season. Like i've said you deserve to be where you are and the Jets deserve to be where they are.

But with that said it wouldnt be shocking if the Dolphins lost to the Jets this Sunday. It's in the Meadowlands so the Jets obviously have the home field advantage. Plus I think even if they were eliminated from the playoffs by the start of this game they would still come out and play it hard. With Baltimore playing at the same time the Jets do the Jets wont know for sure if there eliminated from the playoffs until the end of the game.

As a Jets fan though I never would root for my team not to win or not to make the playoffs even if they have to sneak in but I just wouldnt want something as lucky as that to hide whats wrong with this team.

The first game came down to the last play of the game, of course we have a chance. Couple that with our much improved defense, Favre's recent decline, Jets poor run defense (lately), Mangini's coaching insecurity and our sheer determination to win and I say we have a better chance than we ever did. The Jets are the only team standing in our way. You better believe every Dolphin player on the field is going to play LIGHTS OUT come Sunday with a chip on their shoulder from the first time they played. We all know what this team is capable of when firing on all cylinders. We're about to see it again on Sunday, watch.

To be completely honest, I'm a nervous wreck. I just wish once, just once, we could deliver a brutal beat down. I would really like to not have to sweat the outcome, all the way into the final seconds of the game. Jump on the Jets early, scoring early and often, play stout defense and win the game 31 - 6. Is that too much to ask?

I'll put it this way. I have a full head of hair and baldness does not run in my family but by 4pm Sunday I wouldn't be surprised to be rocking a hair cul-de-sac. I'm also excited though obviously! :woot:

I just cant wait! one things for sure, next monday my voice is no longer available...

To be completely honest, I'm a nervous wreck. I just wish once, just once, we could deliver a brutal beat down. I would really like to not have to sweat the outcome, all the way into the final seconds of the game. Jump on the Jets early, scoring early and often, play stout defense and win the game 31 - 6. Is that too much to ask?

do you remember the NE game in foxboro? That was the super bowl for me for the year, this doesnt make me nervous at all. We do the little things now to win games and not fold at the end, I am dying for it to be Sunday....and to those who say we aren't a legit contender.....were the Giants last year when they did the same thing at the end of the year and on the road that we are doing...

Just a side note. The team named the JETS didnt seem to travel all that well this year. Ironic?

do you remember the NE game in foxboro? That was the super bowl for me for the year, this doesnt make me nervous at all. We do the little things now to win games and not fold at the end, I am dying for it to be Sunday....and to those who say we aren't a legit contender.....were the Giants last year when they did the same thing at the end of the year and on the road that we are doing...

Yes I do remember the NE game in Foxboro. I also remember the shellacking we took from them in Miami. The huge difference between then and now is that teams have game-planned for the wildcat. I'm extremely happy that we're finding ways to win and not folding late in games. I'd just like to see us win in blowout fashion. Especially against the hated Jets.

Back
Top Bottom