Anybody else as nervous as me? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody else as nervous as me?

To be completely honest, I'm a nervous wreck. I just wish once, just once, we could deliver a brutal beat down. I would really like to not have to sweat the outcome, all the way into the final seconds of the game. Jump on the Jets early, scoring early and often, play stout defense and win the game 31 - 6. Is that too much to ask?

Pleaseeeee let it be that way !!!. I just ask for vacation at work...GO PHINSSSSSS!!!!! Lets make history right here right know!!!

I'm a nervous wreak and its only Monday.......I feel for Chad, who will have more pressure on him than at anytime in his 9yrs in the league........going home to the Jets around friends and family during the Christmas Holidays leading the Dolphins in the biggest game around here in 10yrs........win you are a hero and made history for the biggest one season turnaround in league history.....lose and your sitting home watching the Pats in the playoffs....AGAIN!!!!!

I'm very nervous, I won't lie. I just have this bad feeling about the game the sunday maybe because of all the negatives that's been going on with this franchise for a while. is this real? is this turn around really real? Can someone give me their honest assement of this game? do you think we have a good shot?

i think we have a good chance of winning .. cant guarentee it .. but didn't they dull down their offense for farve .. didn't we play week one without porter? or the wildcat? or penny having a full understanding of our offense? or timing with his WRs(or TEs:up:)? or the wildcat? or a solid D face it farve is a TO machine .. as long as our front 7 come to play .. its going to be a good one

ya know its funny .. a lot of analysts said that the dolphins wouldn't be contenders this season .. but stated a lot of teams were going to hate playing us come week 15-17 and it turns out we are contenders and still strike fear into opposing teams .. can i say we'll definately beat the jets NO .. but but have you ever got on a pool float that didn't have enough air in it ?? it barely stays afloat .. thats probably how every NYJ player feels right now .. GO DOLPHINS

I am a nervous wreck too. I don't have much confidence in the Dolphins ability to beat the Jets on Sunday. I hope I'm wrong though

I think we'll be fine as long as we do the things that have brought us this far. Don't turn the ball over and create turnovers.

I think the sad fact is that the Dolphins can come out with a loss. If their demeanor is strong and prepared then I think we will do good.

Back
Top Bottom