Anybody else catch what Dan Fouts said today? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody else catch what Dan Fouts said today?

Phinatic8u

Club Member
Reaction score
He said Philbin reminds him of Bill Walsh.

I actually never even thought of that, Walsh and Philbin have alot in common.

From Cam Cameron to Bill Walsh in 7 games, lol..... We'll see about the Walsh comparison but he's sure as hell not Cameron. Fake Punts, On Side Kicks, and a winning record through 7 Games. :)

He is more Tom Landry with the professionalism and Walsh with the game prep.

does anyone really care if he did not call the plays in GB anymore?

my fav part about him is he has balls he will take chances that many coaches wont even think about doing.

Philbin does remind me of Walsh is some ways. His calmer demeanor. His football intelligence and ability to keep the team grounded.

Was interesting in the offseason and into TC how many fans thought Philbin was a quiet chump who didn't seem to give a **** on Hard Knocks.

From Cam Cameron to Bill Walsh in 7 games, lol..... We'll see about the Walsh comparison but he's sure as hell not Cameron. Fake Punts, On Side Kicks, and a winning record through 7 Games. :)

Only complete, uneducated morons compared Philbin to Cameron. Complete ****ing morons.

I'm eagerly awaiting WV's get real thread this week so I can find out if Joe Philbin's scrotum is still visible from space. My guess? Yes, yes it is.

Back
Top Bottom