Anybody else ecstatic about having brees or culpepper by 2morrow nite? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody else ecstatic about having brees or culpepper by 2morrow nite?

Wallace758

Just one superbowl win just one
Reaction score
i love you all first and foremost i cant wait to have a pro bowl qb as a dolphin qb 2morrow...thank nick saban and randy mueller i love you guys to death...you have finally cared for the dolphins and this proud franchise...we have been qb starved for now 7 years and finally you will be getting a qb who is very good...you guys are the best..dolfans lets go baby....super bowl 41 here we come...let's go fins...

let's hope for atleast ONE of them by tommorow night i will be so happy!:dolphins:

Gee, I dunno if like the sound of having a qb that can complete more than 52 % of his passes, this is a tough one!!! Let me ponder it a while.

I am not ecstatic about over paying for either INJURED qb.We have many needs and i hate to break the bank on a injured player.

Wallace758 said:
i love you all first and foremost i cant wait to have a pro bowl qb as a dolphin qb 2morrow...thank nick saban and randy mueller i love you guys to death...you have finally cared for the dolphins and this proud franchise...we have been qb starved for now 7 years and finally you will be getting a qb who is very good...you guys are the best..dolfans lets go baby....super bowl 41 here we come...let's go fins...

Just curious....did you take a hit of Ecstacy or something before you posted this?

Wallace758 said:
bro theyre both sick qb's...better than the qb's we have had in a while.. were gonna be sick
I don't think any qb can be effective as long as they are sick.That was what was wrong with McNabb in the superbowl. They can't play as long as they are on the sideline throwing up or something. And I just got over the flu, so I really don't want to be sick again.

badfoot said:
I am not ecstatic about over paying for either INJURED qb.We have many needs and i hate to break the bank on a injured player.
my feelings exactly, kinda has me nervous!

Back
Top Bottom