Anybody else gamble on fantasy football? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody else gamble on fantasy football?

Kebo

I'm your huckleberry
Club Member
Reaction score
I play ff on yahoo for money. I play best ball, leagues and dfs. Who is your best sleeper picks this year? I think James Cook is going to light it up for Buffalo.

I play ff on yahoo for money. I play best ball, leagues and dfs. Who is your best sleeper picks this year? I think James Cook is going to light it up for Buffalo.
We have our own club league here if you want in brother.

I've never played FF online. I only did it a long time ago, like in '01 and '02. I did it with a group of friends and a couple of wives, I think. We did an in-person draft, and we put up like ten bucks a week, and the winner of the week took home that pool. I remember two things from that two years. A friend's wife, using a FF magazine, took Ricky one pick before me. I also remember taking Manning, James, and whichever TE they had. I won the first six weeks and stopped even adjusting my roster. I broke even, I think.

Last edited:
The guys that were in it last year get first crack.

If anyone drops out there will be spots to fill so @Fin-Loco will let us know.

I'm in 2 leagues with the same group of high school friends. One regular and one is a keeper league where you can keep 5 players for 5 years max. The league is super fun, but the best part about it for me is staying connected with my lifelong friends.

Back
Top Bottom