Anybody going to the draft ? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody going to the draft ?

I will be working there starting tomorrow for the NFLN. 4th year in a row now.

I never got why people would want to sit in the stands to sit and wait for hours. It's more exciting to see the coverage on TV in my opinion even though both networks have good and bad analysts you have to listen to.

Cheaper beer and cleaner bathrooms too.

This was on one if the news feeds. Lots of D fans in line for tickets.

Just did an interview for DolFans NYC. Seems like more Teal than Gangreen here. We're definitely representing, hell of a turn-out

It's on my bucket list. Won't be happening this ear though! Hope you can hear me cheering from Miami Lakes!

I would like to get a group to watch at Miami Lakes Ale House but with the heat game also tomorrow place will be flooded

Today they had up on stage on the banners where all the teams logo's are the new logo. At their table though the chairs were their old logo along with the helmet, but then I saw some people take away the helmet and put it to the side. I think they are waiting until tomorrow to bring in the new helmet.

Today they had up on stage on the banners where all the teams logo's are the new logo. At their table though the chairs were their old logo along with the helmet, but then I saw some people take away the helmet and put it to the side. I think they are waiting until tomorrow to bring in the new helmet.

Our inside man at the draft. Can you sabotage the Jets table ? :chuckle:

Back
Top Bottom