Anybody going to the game in Jacksonville? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody going to the game in Jacksonville?

bakafox13

Active Roster
Reaction score
Hi all,

I will be traveling for work to Jacksonville this weekend and I just got my ticket (section 135) for the game on Sunday. Anybody going to this game?

Last time I saw a Miami Dolphins game live was in London in 2007.... Damn during this era it was tough to watch our team play. (QB Cleo Lemon and first rec TD for Ted Ginn and his family)

So pumped for this season :)

I'll be there! Don't remember the section though, lol. I w as there last year...bring sunscreen. I had racoon eyes for a week.

I'll be there! Don't remember the section though, lol. I w as there last year...bring sunscreen. I had racoon eyes for a week.

Bilateral_periorbital_ecchymosis_raccoon-1.jpg

Ill be there. coming from orlando. i think section 230? im pumped. hopefully this week they perform like we expected them to do so last week. last game helped them gel

My dad just got offered to help out on the field for the equipment staff, so frackin jealous right now.

Try Sneakers Sports Bar in Baymeadows. Nice place with hundreds of tv's.

Went last year, but I won't be able to make it Sunday. Make your presence heard and felt! Phins Up!

Sneakers closed.
Mellow Mushroom in Avondale is about 10-15 mins away from the stadium. Mellow Mushroom in the Southside area is also about 15 mins away. Mellow was voted best place to watch football in Jax.
Im going. I have club seats this year. I was in a box last year.

What about hurricane wings? It shows on Google map not to far? Do they have the games rolling? The only other wing place near by is hooters?

I'll be there...Coming down from Atlanta with my son, will be his first game. Should be a lot of fun.

Back
Top Bottom