Anybody going to the game in New Orleans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody going to the game in New Orleans

PhinPhreak

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
We have a suite booked on Bourbon for the weekend, 2 of the guys that were supposed to be going backed out, so if anybody needs a place to stay and want's to split the cost let me know.

check with DolphinDevil28. He lives there and I used to for about 2 years. He'll be going so maybe you all could hook up before the game....just a suggestion.

I may be going. If I do though, we will probably drive up and back the same day. Only 3 hours for me. Though my wife may want to spend a night up there so that would be cool!

I will absolutely be there, but like the LT. I will be driving back home to Mobile afterwards. Maybe we can all me up somewhere, though.

im going to it ill be wearing my brown away jersey with a fins hat im 6'2 about 240 lbs

I am from Pensacola so I will be trying to go. Don't know if I will stay the night since I have to work the next Monday and probably won't get there until Sunday Morning

jbond said:
check with DolphinDevil28. He lives there and I used to for about 2 years. He'll be going so maybe you all could hook up before the game....just a suggestion.

Yup, you know it.

Anyone who is coming to this game, PM me and we'll set up a huge Dolphins/finheaven party in front the dome before kickoff.

I already know a few on here who are going to meet up with me. We need to get a big group together and take some pics and stuff.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Yup, you know it.

Anyone who is coming to this game, PM me and we'll set up a huge Dolphins/finheaven party in front the dome before kickoff.

I already know a few on here who are going to meet up with me. We need to get a big group together and take some pics and stuff.

Hey DD do you know anything about the Bourbon Orleans hotel?

I will be there. Im coming all the way from California, but I will be there. I would love to have a finheaven tailgate party in front of the dome before the game. I will give my cell phone number out before the game for those that want to meet up out there for a brew or four. Cant wait for Sabans homecoming and all the cheers that Ricky will get. Its gonna be fun, cant wait

Dolphins54 said:
I will be there. Im coming all the way from California, but I will be there. I would love to have a finheaven tailgate party in front of the dome before the game. I will give my cell phone number out before the game for those that want to meet up out there for a brew or four. Cant wait for Sabans homecoming and all the cheers that Ricky will get. Its gonna be fun, cant wait

LOL, you can look forward to Saban's homecoming, but Ricky ain't getting no cheers.

That might be the loudest "boo" in the history of the Superdome when he's introduced.

PhinPhreak said:
Hey DD do you know anything about the Bourbon Orleans hotel?

Can't say that I've ever stayed there, but I know a few people who have and they say it's pretty nice.

I live in the N.O. i will be going and it seems as if we will have alot of support here for that game.

Back
Top Bottom