Anybody got any news on what Jerry look like? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody got any news on what Jerry look like?

mbhcu98

Active Roster
Reaction score
Has anyone seen him yet? What's he look like?

Fat

His picture is in one of the pictures on Sun Sentinel

If that is him on the far left of the pic of linemen running he looks disgustingly obese about to pass out from the run and not long for this team!

Yep. He's a big fat black dude...........................just kidding bro. If I had to guess I'll bet Jerry is on his 8th plate right now at the Chinese buffet.

tempJAPL9911--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG

oddly enough he looks a lot like John Jerry :eat:

If that's Jerry to the far left, then he doesn't look bad. He's fat but, he's supposed to be fat. He doesn't look disgustingly out of shape. Look at his legs. They look to be in decent shape. Does anyone know his weight?

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

Jerry is beating our starting LT(at the time) Martin in this sprint.

If that's Jerry to the far left, then he doesn't look bad. He's fat but, he's supposed to be fat. He doesn't look disgustingly out of shape. Look at his legs. They look to be in decent shape. Does anyone know his weight?

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

Jerry is beating our starting LT(at the time) Martin in this sprint.

? Martin is in front with Richie, that's Andrew McDonald he's in front of

If that's him on the left he doesn't look that fat. Will be interesting to hear what his official weight is.

Honestly he doesn't look any more out of shape than Martin and Incognito.

You need to take another look at Cogs. He looks pretty damn good compared to the rest of them. He doesn't even look like he is breathing hard.

You need to take another look at Cogs. He looks pretty damn good compared to the rest of them. He doesn't even look like he is breathing hard.

I is a huge assumption to guess how gassed someone is by one still shot. On the same note, to know how in shape someone is from one single photo. But hey I find myself critiquing the damn thing to.

I is a huge assumption to guess how gassed someone is by one still shot. On the same note, to know how in shape someone is from one single photo. But hey I find myself critiquing the damn thing to.

I don't know. I ran Div II track and coached it for 2 years as well. I can get quite a bit from a picture.

First off look at his face and shoulders compared to the rest of the runners. They aren't tense. Then look at his posture. People who aren't as physically tired when they are running will have a more upright posture. Cogs is almost straight up. Now look at the rest of the OL. Over half of them are leaning way forward with their chin down and the other's are leaning way back with their chin up in the air. Both sure signs that they are tired. Just my .02.

Back
Top Bottom