Anybody got any news on what Jerry look like? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody got any news on what Jerry look like?

clear.gif

On Omar's tweet he posted this

OmarKelly John Jerry told me he's under 340 at the start of the offseason program. "Its about being accountable to my teammates."
about 1 hour ago · reply · retweet · favorite

John Jerry said today that he reported to camp under 340 pounds and said he owed it to his teammates to report in shape. That's alot better then the 380 or whatever he came in at last year!!! I think John Jerry could be a good lineman if he weighed no more then 325. He strikes me as the type who will always be fighting with his weight.

Last year was Jerry's first as a full time starter, with a rookie next to him, in a new zone blocking system, and he was a bit below average.

He ranked #18 overall of all NFL RG's, #12 in pass protect (2 sacks, 3 hits, and 15 hurries), and #23 in run blocking. He also got a good grade on one screen pass.

Jerry had three games below average, one game above average, and 12 average games. He was consistently average, not bad. I expect him to develop and adapt this season to become at least above average, and maybe better than that.

So who was the poster claiming that Jerry was coming in at 355? He has some explaining to do.

Back
Top Bottom