Anybody has 2 tickets to | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody has 2 tickets to

Manning Sux

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
The Browns game on the 26th. I will be down in Miami for vacation and I would at least like to see them live as I havent been able to all year. If anyone has extra tickets that they can spare please reply and I will get in contact with you via PM. I would prefer tickets in the lower level sections. Thanks in advance for all your help.:)

I would just make my way on down to stadium, because you could probably name your price from the thousands of people looking to unload tix.

Goin` Deep said:
I would just make my way on down to stadium, because you could probably name your price from the thousands of people looking to unload tix.
yeah that would def. be the best idea...

In all honesty if your not that hard up for it show up during the first quarter of the game(after kickoff) On university drive they will give you lower bowl for less then $30-$40 bucks for 2. If you want to go and see the whole game make sure you get to the scalpers on university they genreally have the most selection/ best prices compared to the guys in the parking lots and on the side of the turnpike

Back
Top Bottom