Anybody have a problem with the coaching decisions yesterday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody have a problem with the coaching decisions yesterday

JTech194

Starter
Reaction score
Kelly and Hyde seemed to have a problem with the coaches playing Fales and some of the other younger players yesterday. Basically saying that they didn’t try to win and it was disrespectful to the paying fans etc...

Anybody else have a problem with That?

My take is that it’s a no brainer that it’s better to evaluate the players you have in order to make better informed decisions in the off season.. as opposed to trying to win a meaningless game and not see what other players have to offer

I didn't like it because I was at the game and didn't really see a game. I understand the decision to evaluate and take the higher draft choice. I could make a vital difference on draft day.

I didn't like it because I was at the game and didn't really see a game. I understand the decision to evaluate and take the higher draft choice. I could make a vital difference on draft day.

I’m not sure if the coaches care about the higher draft choice, I think for them it’s more about getting an opportunity to evaluate players that don’t play as much, to have a better understanding of what moves they have to make in the off season.

Once the season starts, it’s hard to evaluate players, that’s why Drake didn’t get s real chance to play until Ajayi was traded

They should have kicked a FG deep in the Bills' territory in the first half. There's a time to go for it on 4th...4 and 7 in FG range early in a close game against a division rival is not the time.

Not only did i have a problem with the coaching decisions yesterday, but what really ticked me off was watching a bunch of Bills fans take over my club area to watch the Ravens blow a lead against Cincy.

Made me sick to my stomach. We should have played to spoil the Bills hopes.

NOT COOL AT ALL.

I went to the game to see the Dolphins do everything in their power to win the game, they did not do that. We could have played spoiler and had something to smile about during this off season. We should have come out with that intent. If the game goes south put in all the scrubs you want. My ticket said $378 right on it, to see David Fales? I was bored all day. If ever there was a game to watch on TV this was the one.

If you polled the fans attending the game, and asked them if they mind losing to get a higher pick, the majority would probably be ok with it. I'm sure the excitement of the number eleven name called out on draft day, is more exciting than winning a meaningless last game.

The same fans who chanted they DID NOT want Cutler as the QB earlier in the season?

Its like politics, people aren't going to agree on whats best. I'm sure a faction of Bengal fans are happy to see the team play hard and crush the Ravans fans, and another faction is upset about the draft pick. What makes no sense to me though is the plan to play Cutler for a few series. That seems like a slap in the face of everybody.

Its like politics, people aren't going to agree on whats best. I'm sure a faction of Bengal fans are happy to see the team play hard and crush the Ravans fans, and another faction is upset about the draft pick. What makes no sense to me though is the plan to play Cutler for a few series. That seems like a slap in the face of everybody.
I dont know but I assumed it was contract related... As in Games started incentives or something like that... I could be way off too...

Back
Top Bottom