Anybody have a problem with the coaching decisions yesterday | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody have a problem with the coaching decisions yesterday

Its like politics, people aren't going to agree on whats best. I'm sure a faction of Bengal fans are happy to see the team play hard and crush the Ravans fans, and another faction is upset about the draft pick. What makes no sense to me though is the plan to play Cutler for a few series. That seems like a slap in the face of everybody.
On my way to the game I heard Fales was to play to be evaluated. Wasn't sure this was correct until I saw him come in.

So should fans be told this ahead of time and would it affect their decision to go? In my case no, being from out of town I was going regardless. Hated the loss but Fales did as well as Cutler in my opinion.

They just can't win! People complain they don't evaluate the full talent on the roster and when they do people complain why don't they play the players that got them to that sorry losing record.

I say coaches do what you think is best and don't listen to people!

I really don't care. I bet the LA Chargers are about the only ones that do. Just to be clear I have no attachment nor do I like Cutler but because I see nothing and saw nothing in Fales I'd have just let him play in what was likely the last game of his career. That's it really but I get what they did and really didn't care. It let everyone see we really don't have a better QB on the roster than Cutler/Moore.

I went to the game to see the Dolphins do everything in their power to win the game, they did not do that. We could have played spoiler and had something to smile about during this off season. We should have come out with that intent. If the game goes south put in all the scrubs you want. My ticket said $378 right on it, to see David Fales? I was bored all day. If ever there was a game to watch on TV this was the one.

I gave up my ticket earlier in the week. I really wanted to go but I knew that would be the case. Not to mention I wanted to be able to watch all of the 4:25 games. I was not disappointed at all.

That being said, that onside kick was amazing and I'm sure the stadium was buzzing when Miami had a chance to drive for the win.

There will be better days.

Back
Top Bottom