Anybody here plan on selling season tickets for the 2005 season? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody here plan on selling season tickets for the 2005 season?

Cage Rosenfails

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I plan on moving back to Miami this spring and I want some season tickets. I would prefer them to be in the lower bowl between the 30yd and 30yd line. I know I am being a little specific but maybe there might be a chance somebody will sell them. I had a friend who used to be a season ticket holder and he told me that you have to sign a 10 year contract and you have to start in 400 sections the first year. I think that is a bunch of crock. Plus with the rumor going around about us getting the retractable roof will raise the prices even higher.

I also am against us getting a retractable roof. I think that the location itself will generate future superbowl bids anyways. There is no better weather than Miami in the winter time. The only location that I think is like ours is San Diego. But they have too much traffic and too much polution and too much violence. I dont think its necessary for us to get a retractable roof, all that will do is hike up the prices for the fans. I like that natural naturistic weather like feel to play football in. It makes it that much more exciting.

Ok let me stop, Im a dumbass, I hijacked my own thread. Sorry

Back
Top Bottom