Anybody Interested in Brandon Marshall, amongst other Authentic Fins Jerseys???? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody Interested in Brandon Marshall, amongst other Authentic Fins Jerseys????

I have those same jerseys for sale for $50 plus shipping....They are stitched Jerseys but are noth the authentic NFL. They are the best quality I have seen. I have the following...

Brandon Marshall, Chad Henne, Jake Long, Kory Sperry in White, Orange, Aqua
Mark Clayton, Mark Duper, Dan Marino, Karlos Dansby, Ronnie Brown in White/ Aqua

Vontae Davis and Sean Smith coming soon!!

I have those same jerseys for sale for $50 plus shipping....They are stitched Jerseys but are noth the authentic NFL. They are the best quality I have seen. I have the following...

Brandon Marshall, Chad Henne, Jake Long, Kory Sperry in White, Orange, Aqua
Mark Clayton, Mark Duper, Dan Marino, Karlos Dansby, Ronnie Brown in White/ Aqua

Vontae Davis and Sean Smith coming soon!!

Thanks for your sales pitch within my post. I imagine you must have paid $25 for them then in order to make a profit huh? And to all of the others who have positively added to my post.:hclap:

show us a close up of the shoulder logos and the orange trim on the numbers, that'll prove if its a real authentic or a knock off. The real authentic have orange embroidery around the teal numbers, the fakes all have an orange piece of material with the teal over it. And on the Knock-Offs the Dolphins logo is usually really messed up. if you cant tell the difference between the logos, you're either blind, an idiot, or you just don't care.View attachment 6528

Definitely orange embroidery around the teal numbers:

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

Okay disregard the entire post I will keep them all and field my own team, albeit with a few duplicate numbers. Thanks for your interest and feedback.

knock offs. The white dolphins jersey especially. The "dolphins" patch on the front should be all aqua, not white and aqua.

Actually the Dolphins patch in front is Aqua and white on the white jersey and white with aqua on the aqua jerseys.....thats whats on my authentic jerseys

Actually the Dolphins patch in front is Aqua and white on the white jersey and white with aqua on the aqua jerseys.....thats whats on my authentic jerseys

Hello to a fellow Fin Fan located in Staten Island!! I threw my hands up with all of the criticism and sent the jerseys out for professional steaming and they will be in my closet with the rest of them........unless somebody wants to pony up the $100 plus $10 shipping for one of these awesome jerseys!!! Also have a couple of Jason Taylor jerseys, one in orange and one in aqua, size 50, for $50 shipped, worn once...........same high authentic quality!!!!

nope, a real on field white authentic will have aqua embroidered "Dolphins" below the nfl shield on the neck, not a patch with a white border, not a patch at all.

Definitely orange embroidery around the teal numbers:

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

Definitely not , that logo is is terrible, nice try. and that is a solid piece of material not embroidered trim. Knockoffs have there place. I own some, but these are just bad.

i hate to say i know the jerseys where come from, just see the pakcage.

If you don't want to pay the ridiculous prices from the nfl shop site, check out other websites for stores like www.weiketrade.com

you will lovely the price. how can i post pics

SAM_4387.jpg
SAM_4388.jpg

Back
Top Bottom