Anybody know the status of B Marshall for Sunday? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody know the status of B Marshall for Sunday?

I havent heard anything.. But I cant imagine how tight his hamstring is going to be in the cold weather.

His status will be reported on tomorrows official injury report. He practiced last week but didnt play in the game, and he said he felt fine, so I'm not sure what's going on.

well considering that this is our last big game of the season ( sadly) if he does not play this week, might as well shut him down. i think he will play this week though.

Even if he plays it should go like this.

Pass over the middles, catch 4 yds after catch
Pass two feet over his head
Pass hits his hands bounces off and he looks at his gloves
Pass 7 yds downfield at the sideline, he gains 2 more yards
Pass, bounced to him over the middle
Pass one yard behind him over the middle
Pass, broken up 12 yards down the field
Pass, caught, fights three defenders for 5 yards after catch
Pass in corner of endzone, its a little high, hits small learjet landing at Teterboro
and so on and so on.

We should play him just to take Revis away from someone else. Revis will shut him down, like he always has, and this board will be loaded with excuses as to why our $50 million dollar WR can’t beat a premier CB man to man. It will be Henning, the hammy you name it. I bet B-Marsh has something like 3 catches for 20 yards in the game. If Marshall is top five lets see it this week. I have serious doubts as even at 36 TO is faster and more physical (according to our very own Sean Smith who has said as much) then Marshall and Revis shut him down. B-Marsh makes me a big believer in this move if he has a decent game Sunday.

Without Marshall on the field Revis likely comes inside to play Bess and Cromartie takes care of whatever else we roll out there rather easily. No Brian Hartline either, forget it.

Marshall's only had two or three good games all season. His best was against the JETS, also his only TD this season.

Back
Top Bottom