anybody know this site? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

anybody know this site?

MiggeMadness

Starter
Reaction score
i remember back in september somebody posted a site that had weekly animations for the dolphins games.

for every week there was a little commentary or something about how the dolphins did. it was a pretty funny site, just don't have any idea what it was. it had an animation for every week last year and the 3 games we played this year(at the time i saw it).

i remember one of them had wannestedt in his office talking about how he ruined things.

if anybody remembers the site i would love to get it. thanks. i'll get back to searching to see if i can find it.

MiggeMadness said:
i remember back in september somebody posted a site that had weekly animations for the dolphins games.

for every week there was a little commentary or something about how the dolphins did. it was a pretty funny site, just don't have any idea what it was. it had an animation for every week last year and the 3 games we played this year(at the time i saw it).

i remember one of them had wannestedt in his office talking about how he ruined things.

if anybody remembers the site i would love to get it. thanks. i'll get back to searching to see if i can find it.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/broadba...ek05,0,594675.flash?coll=sfla-theedge-2promos

Back
Top Bottom