Anybody know what happened to Louis Ellis? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody know what happened to Louis Ellis?

gerblack

That Guy
Super Donator
Reaction score
:foundout::foundout:I haven't seen anything on him since TC started. Wanted to know if anybody has heard any news on him good or bad is he just a ghost at practice?

No news is better then bad news.

Like you i haven't heard a word on him.

Lionel Dotson has been getting some good talk and i think he could be our starting DT next year.Ether way he's still doing well for a 7th round guy.

Dotson probably needs to add a good 15 pounds to his frame . . . but its great knowing he has potential to be considered for such a critical role in this 3-4 and he was a 7th rounder.

Yup ,and Bill's last two starting DT he found in the 7th round.What lil i've seen of the guy i really like.

I am really hoping he is doing good because i think he could be our Starting NT for a long time

:foundout::foundout:I haven't seen anything on him since TC started. Wanted to know if anybody has heard any news on him good or bad is he just a ghost at practice?

i think no news is good news in Ellis' case. i didn't expect him to make some noise. he has PS written all over him IMO. he didn't play major competition at Shaw and i think needs at least one season in our strength and conditioning system to play with the big boys.

Everyone is doing great.

I'm sure he has just slipped...

Careful...Some might call you a Jets or Pats fan.

Uhh... who?

Hah, he's a rook.

And he's a project.

I wouldn't expect anything out of him for a few years but then again you never know.

Nothing special as of yet from what i've been hearing.

Back
Top Bottom