Anybody know what the attire for Sunday is? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody know what the attire for Sunday is?

PASQUALE

Seasoned Veteran
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Are we wearing all whites to force them to wear black jerseys and yellow pants. I hope so.

Not sure. I am just hoping that my Monday attire does not include a Polamolu jersey. (I have a bet with a coworker).

If we are wearing the white jerseys, can we also wear the white pants? We seem to be wearing this less and less and it is by far the best uniform.

If we are wearing the white jerseys, can we also wear the white pants? We seem to be wearing this less and less and it is by far the best uniform.

Miami @ 1pm - you can guarantee we'll be wearing white on white. Too bad the steelers have to wear black. boo freaking hoo.

Sunday's attire?? Mine will be t-shirt with fresh hot wings sauce, boxers with a few skid marks, flipflops, and a dolphins baseball cap. That's if I am expecting company, if no one is coming by I won't be so gussied up.

Trying to bring the aqua pants,with white jerseys we r 3-0 in them, so far, big papa told me on the phone all the uniform decisons go through the nfl before the season starts, bs!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom