Anybody listening to that Joke of a show TD phins talk? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody listening to that Joke of a show TD phins talk?

Lol..... Listened to about a minute and a half a couple years ago.

That was enough for me. Of course I can say the same for many of these YouTube/podcasters, including Reasons.....

Lol..... Listened to about a minute and a half a couple years ago.

That was enough for me. Of course I can say the same for many of these YouTube/podcasters, including Reasons.....

Alot of these podcasters do it for 1 reason... to stroke their ego.

Never has so much bandwidth been wasted to say so little. Most podcast take 90 minutes but could easily IMO be done in 10

I used to enjoy the show, but have gone cold on it. If you are going to be in the opinion business of fluid situations, be flexible. We have new evidence every weekend.

I was listening to it last year quite a bit......until he just ragged on Tua constantly and wouldn't waiver from his position. Anytime he remotely complimented him, it was backhanded.. I'm no Tua homer, but when you're that set in your ways, and biased, I stop listening.

Talk about Tua hate? The dude is a joke

There are too many people wanting to be heard in the fan world on pod casts and a like, that don't have the basic understanding of how to use their platform. It's all about creating a narrative for them and sticking to it, for the fear of being shown up for a bad take. We all make mistake, no one bats for 1000. If I could give these wannabe journos one piece of advice it would be to adjust their opinion based upon what your eyeballs are telling you, you will find you get way more respect and viewers/listeners if you do that.

Last edited:
I only listen to locked on Dolphins and 3 yards per carry which is a good listen

Back
Top Bottom